I’ve discussed how an attitude of gratitude really helps me in life. So, I ran across this chart. I started to answer it and saw a theme developing. See what you think.
- Writing, having sex
- Sharing my writing on my blog, sharing sex with my lover
- My lover, my arousal, the combination of our smells
- My lover in the nude, photos of pretty, naked women, me in the mirror when nakey, sunsets
- Recent sunsets have been an intense orange red, some recent bruises on my bottom have been a deep purple
- Sunsets, skinny-dipping
- My lover made me cut a switch and prepare it (removing twigs, leaves, bark) for use on my bottom in the backyard about a week and a half ago. He was pleased with my handiwork, and I was impressed with his handiwork on my backside
- So numerous, starting with this computer for writing and surfing the ‘net… “Useful” is an ambiguous word, I could go eight different ways answering this.
- While I’ve got your attention, I’ve been thinking. I hope that my writing about my lover and me in unfictionalized pieces (such as posts #646, 644, 641, 638…) isn’t off-putting. I don’t do it to be salacious; I do it to commemorate facts so that I won’t forget details in the future.